Asus NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Graphic Card
- 8 GB GDDR6
- 1.85 GHz Boost Clock
- 128 bit Bus Width
- PCI Express 4.0
- HDMI OCEDITIONGAMINGGRAPHICSCARDPCIE4.0
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3050 OC Edition 8GB GDDR6 with two powerful Axial-tech fans and a 2-slot design for broad compatibility
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray-tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- A 2-slot Design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- A stainless steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Featuring the latest NVIDIA® Ampere architecture, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3050 fuses dynamic thermal performance with broad compatibility. Advanced cooling solutions from flagship graphics cards - including two Axial-tech fans for maximizing airflow to the heatsink - are packed into the 20 cm long, 2-slot card, delivering more power in less space. These enhancements make ASUS Dual the perfect choice for gamers who want heavyweight graphics performance in a compact build.
Axial-tech Fan Design | Better, faster, stronger
Two tried-and-true Axial-tech fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
0dB Technology | Quiet intelligence
To eliminate unnecessary noise, a stop mode halts all fans when the GPU temp falls below 50 degrees and power consumption is low.
2-slot Design | Sink your heat into this
A carefully designed shroud, heatsink, and heatpipe layout allows the two Axial-tech fans to leverage chassis side-panel ventilation and deliver thermal performance that belies the card's size.
Auto-Extreme Technology | Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Protective Backplate | That's so metal!
The PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
Stainless Steel Bracket | Steel yourself
The mounting bracket of the Dual has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that's harder and more resistant to corrosion.
GPU Tweak II | Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.