ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 3060 V2 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6 buffed-up design with chart-topping thermal performance.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world's fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- OC mode: Boost clock 1912 MHz (OC mode)/ 1882 MHz (Gaming mode)
- Axial-tech fan design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence.
- 2.7-slot design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the three powerful Axial-tech fans.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
From top to bottom, the ROG Strix GeForce RTX™? 3060 has been designed to push performance boundaries. A fresh design and more metal surrounds a grouping of Axial-tech fans that leverage a new rotation scheme. Below the blades, a larger, more impressive heatsink is ready for the most demanding thermal loads. The PCB has some new tricks up its sleeves, and even the backplate has received some performance-boosting changes. For gamers who want to get the most out of the NVIDIA Ampere architecture, the latest addition to the ROG Strix stable delivers in every way.
FANS | AXIAL-TECH FAN DESIGN
Three cutting edge fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
FANS | NEW DIRECTIONS
The two side fans spin counterclockwise to reduce turbulence. And to eliminate unnecessary noise, a stop mode halts all fans when the GPU temp falls below 50 degrees and power consumption is low.
HEATSINK | MAXCONTACT
To get heat up off the die and into the heatsink array to benefit from the new fan design requires special attention. We use a manufacturing process that polishes the surface of the heat spreader to improve smoothness at the microscopic level. The extra flatness allows for better contact with the die for improved thermal transfer.
HEATSINK | 2.7-SLOT DESIGN
The heat spreader draws heat up into heatpipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills most of the card's large, 2.7-slot footprint.
PCB | PREMIUM COMPONENTS
Top-shelf capacitors, chokes, and MOSFETs are selected to effortlessly deliver hundreds of watts at a millisecond's notice. The Super Alloy Power II parts are soldered to the PCB using our advanced Auto-Extreme automated manufacturing process. Smooth joints on the rear of the PCB and the elimination of human errors ensures each graphics card meets our rigorous specifications.
Technical InformationAPI Supported: DirectX 12 Ultimate
API Supported: OpenGL 4.6
Multi-GPU Technology: No
Number of Monitors Supported: 4
Maximum Digital Display Resolution: 7680 x 4320
CUDA Cores: 3584
Processor & ChipsetChipset Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chipset Line: GeForce
Chipset Series: RTX
Chipset Model: RTX 3060
GPU Boost Clock: 1.91 GHz
MemoryStandard Memory: 12 GB
Memory Technology: GDDR6
Bus Width: 192 bit
Interfaces/PortsHost Interface: PCI Express 4.0
Number of DisplayPort Outputs: 3
Number of HDMI Outputs: 2
Power DescriptionPower Supply Wattage: 750 W
Power Connector: 1x 8-pin
Physical CharacteristicsSlot Space Required: Triple
Form Factor: Plug-in Card
Cooler Type: Fan Cooler
- Strix GeForce RTX 3060 V2 OC Edition Graphic Card
- 1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
- 1 x Collection Card
- 1 x Speedsetup Manual
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS