TUF NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Graphic Card
- 12 GB GDDR6X
- 1.82 GHz Boost Clock
- 384 bit Bus Width
- PCI Express 4.0
- HDMI TUF-RTX3080-O12G-GAMING
TUF Gaming GeForce RTX™ 3080 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6X with LHR offers a buffed-up design that delivers chart-topping thermal performance
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world's fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- This GeForce RTX 3080 graphics card with LHR (lite hash rate) delivers 52 MH/s ETH hash rate (est.)
- OC edition: Boost clock 1815 MHz (OC mode)/ 1785 MHz (Gaming mode)
- Axial-tech Fan Design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence.
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Military-grade Capacitors and other TUF components enhance durability and performance.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
The TUF Gaming GeForce RTX™ 3080 has been stripped down and built back up to provide more robust power and cooling. A new all-metal shroud houses three powerful axial-tech fans that utilize durable dual ball fan bearings. Fan rotation has been optimized for reduced turbulence, and a stop mode brings all three fans to a halt at low temps. Beneath, independent heatsinks for the GPU and memory keep thermals under tight control. Additional features, including TUF components, Auto-Extreme Technology, a new GPU bracket, and a backplate vent make the TUF a proper powerhouse. For builders looking for a new "old faithful", this card has your back.
FANS | AXIAL-TECH UPGRADES
TUF Gaming cards leverage our tried-and-true Axial-tech fan design, with three fans working in tandem to satisfy the thermal demands of NVIDIA's new high-octane design. The fans rely on dual ball fan bearings to ensure consistent performance and increased longevity compared to sleeve bearings and other bearing types.
FANS | NEW DIRECTIONS
The two side fans spin counterclockwise to reduce turbulence. And to eliminate unnecessary noise, a stop mode halts all fans when the GPU temp falls below 50 degrees and power consumption is low.
HEATSINK | MAXCONTACT
To get heat into the heatsink array efficiently, so that it can be whisked away by the powerful axial-tech fans, we use a manufacturing process that improves the surface smoothness of the heatspreader at the microscopic level. The extra flatness allows for better contact with the die, helping to enhance thermal transfer.
HEATSINK | 2.7-SLOT DESIGN
The heat spreader draws heat up into heatpipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills most of the card's large, 2.7-slot footprint. This generation of TUF Gaming graphics cards also feature a dedicated heatsink for VRAM to keep temperatures well under maximum operating specs.