TUF NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Graphic Card
- 6 GB GDDR6
- 1.85 GHz Boost Clock
- 192 bit Bus Width
- PCI Express 3.0
- HDMI TUF-GTX1660TI-T6G-EVO-GAMING
ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti EVO TOP Edition 6GB GDDR6 rocks high refresh rates for an FPS advantage without breaking a sweat
- The GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture.
- Broadcast your gameplay with the GTX 1660 Ti's dedicated hardware encoder that is optimized for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- TOP edition: Boost clock: 1845 MHz (OC mode)/ 1815 MHz (Gaming mode)/ Memory Speed: 14 Gbps
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- DirectCU II copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for better cooling
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- TUF compatibility testing runs cards through a suite of tests to ensure TUF Gaming motherboards, chassis, and other TUF Gaming alliance components work together flawlessly.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking and thermal controls
The ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti EVO stacks durability, compatibility, and performance to bring reliable 3D horsepower to the TUF Gaming ecosystem. Stand-out features include Auto-Extreme Technology, TUF compatibility testing, and two fans with space-grade lubricant and IP5X dust resistance.
COOLING | IP5X Dust Resistance
IP5X Dust Resistance
Keep it clean
Dust is enemy number one for fans. It's easy to clean the blades, but taking the fan apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. Passing the IP5X certification means the housing is safe from nasty particulates, so you'll never need that deep clean.
COOLING | Space-grade Lubricant
Infused with a durable lubricant often found in aerospace applications, these sleeve bearings deliver a quieter acoustic profile than dual ball bearing designs and match their durability.
COOLING | DirectCU II
Copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for improved thermal transfer.